Recent insecurity
You have terrible timing
Much more positive than negative
But
The exact same negatives from varying sources
Doubt
Jokes
Bit of truth in them
Insensitivity in you
So much more in me
Questions
Am I too sensitive?
Am I allowed to allow myself to feel this true sadness?
Is this something I'm being too sensitive about?
Can I not take a joke?
Say something hurtful to me
It hurts me
You become exasperated because I can't take a joke
I then feel bad, and then I feel bad for feeling bad
I then feel sad for feeling bad, and for feeling bad for feeling bad
It's not just you.
It's you and him too.
Him much more than you, of course, but it hurts the same all around
It hurts on different levels
And I have no outlet
It's bigger than you know
Maybe it's me
No comments:
Post a Comment