Sunday, December 28, 2008

Drunk.

I have absolutely nothing to say. I am drunk, and tired, and a little nauseated. I can barely hold my eyes open, and I am making a game out of attempting to type this without opening my eyes. Fortunately, I'm pretty good at typing, so this should be somewhat coherent.

Tonight I went to a bike function at Sin City's clubhouse. I went with a coworker. It was a good time. I am, as I said, moderately to fully intoxicated, and I've been home for a while now. Long enough to listen to Kanye West sing "Heartless" a few times, make peach mango tea with a touch of vodka and turkey noodle soup in hopes of getting rid of this slight fever and cold that I have.

Hmm.

Tomorrow we play the Browns, I do believe. If I'm not mistaken. I have no doubt that we'll hand them their asses. Oh, jeez...by "we", I mean the Steelers, respectively. I think that, if I remember, I'll wear all black and gold and put the black shit under my eyes (which is actually black and silver MAC makeup for me) in order to show my team spirit.

I came across a blog recently that was entitled "I Hate All Things Pittsburgh" or something to that effect. I chuckled at that. I can't see how anyone could hate Pittsburgh. I mean, I can see how one could mildly dislike some of the things that go on here, i.e. the racism, the crazy white drunk people who yell and scream and stumble into the streets on the South Side, or the way that fucking drink tax seems to put a slight damper on the night life around here...but "hate"? I can't see that. I love Pittsburgh. I really do. I do plan to move from here eventually, to South Carolina, but when I do, I will truly miss it here.

It's 4:20! :) I don't smoke weed, but it's fun to say that it's 4:20. At least right now...specifically because I'm inebriated.

Bikes make me happy. :)

Okay. This is what I think it is: I'm going the hell to bed. I'm going to take my tea with me and fall asleep to The Super Mario Brothers Super Show on DVD.

I love all of you.

Maybe I'll masturbate one more time.

Eh. The world is mine.

Until next time...

One L♥ve.

No comments: